Welcome to the Educalme Community

The Educalme Classroom Forum

Educalme Home Forums Educalme Community Introduce Yourself to the Community

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Educalme Team
    Participant

Hi there Educalme Community!

We’re so excited to connect with you here in the Educalme Community Forum!

This forum is here so we can connect with, uplift and inspire each other. Let’s get started with introductions!

My name is Kailey and I’m one of the co-founders of Educalme. I started my career teaching Math and Science in grades 7-12 and then I had the opportunity to teach all subjects in a French Immersion setting in grades 5 & 6. Now, I’m back in high school teaching Math and Science again.

What I find the most challenging and simultaneously rewarding as a teacher is serving my students’ needs both at the social-emotional level AND at the academic level. Luckily, I discovered that the more I connected with and supported my students at the social-emotional level, the easier the academics came which is what inspired me to team up with my best friend Josianne to create Educalme. We wanted to give teachers an easy to follow program made for a real-life classroom that supports students’ wellness and social-emotional development FIRST so that the academics flow more easily. We’ve used Educalme Classroom in our own classrooms with great success and now my favourite thing in the world is supporting other teachers with Educalme Classroom and hearing their stories of how this program is supporting both their students and them!

I’d love to get to know you better! Let us know who you are, what you teach, what you find most challenging and what you find most rewarding about teaching!

With calm and appreciation,

Kailey

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Made with love in Canada

We use cookies to ensure you receive the best experience on our site. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are okay with our terms.

Got it