92. The Gift of Presence Guided Mindfulness Meditation
The holiday season can feel stressful and overwhelming. Connect back to the gift of the present moment with this guided mindfulness meditation practice and go into your day primed to notice all there is to appreciate when you’re present in the now.
To listen to the guided mindfulness meditation, play our episode on The Balanced Educator Podcast below.
Be sure to subscribe to the Balanced Educator Podcast so you don’t miss our upcoming episodes as we continue to teach how to avoid teacher burnout. iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play
Listen to our most popular episodes of the 2019-2020 school year so far:
- Avoid teacher burnout: How to Create Good Habits that will last Throughout the School Year (Part 1 of 5): www.educalme.com/tbe074
- Avoid Teacher Burnout: How Being Mindful of Your Thoughts can Change Your Experience in the Classroom (Part 2 of 5): www.educalme.com/tbe075
- Avoid Teacher Burnout: Shift Your Perspective to Feel More Calm, Balanced and Joyful in and out of the Classroom (Part 4 of 5): www.educalme.com/tbe077
- Avoid Teacher Burnout: 10 Self-Care Practices to be Your Best Self in and out of the Classroom (Part 5 of 5): www.educalme.com/tbe078
Share this post on Pinterest so other educators can learn concrete strategies to form healthy habits this school year.
Let us know in the comments, how will you implement what you learned today?
A special thanks to our sponsor
Use the code EDUCALME10 for 10% off your first order!