101. What We’ve Been up to Lately
It’s been awhile since we’ve just chatted with you and let you know what we’ve been up to – That’s exactly what we’re up to this week on The Balanced Educator Podcast!
We are simply updating you on what’s been going on behind the scenes, some of the changes we’re making to serve you better and some exciting things we’ve got on the go at the moment!
We loved recording this episode for you and we’re so happy to just hang out with you today!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About a competition we recently won and what’s next
- All about the Educalme Classroom forum – a brand new feature we have to build community!
- Which grades Josianne is currently teaching and how that’s going
- The new podcast format for the upcoming year (we reevaluated at episode 100!)
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Subscribe to the Balanced Educator Podcast so you don’t miss our upcoming episodes: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Play
Grab your free mindfulness resource for the classroom and thrive in a calm and focused learning atmosphere:
Share this post on Pinterest so other educators can learn about Educalme and our free mindfulness for the classroom!
A special thanks to our sponsor:
Let us know in the comments, what have you been up to lately?