154. Research & Evaluation Behind the Educalme Mindfulness and Social-Emotional Learning Program for Schools
Looking to implement a mindfulness and social-emotional learning program in your classroom, school or district?
If so, it’s important to ensure that the program curriculum is backed by research and is evidence-based.
This can be an overwhelming task as there are lots of programs to choose from.
In this episode of The Balanced Educator Podcast, we explain the research and evaluation behind the Educalme mindfulness and SEL program for schools.
Lastly, this episode will help you to determine if Educalme is the right fit for you and your students.
- What’s Educalme
- What’s mindfulness & social-emotional learning (and why it’s important)
- How mindfulness supports students & teachers
- The research & evaluation behind the program
- How Educalme is CASEL aligned
- The outcomes behind Educalme
- How teachers use the program
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Subscribe to The Balanced Educator Podcast so you don’t miss our upcoming episodes: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | YouTube
Share this post on Pinterest so other teachers can learn about Educalme too!